2019 UNDERWOOD AND WILKINS MOTORCYCLES CHARITY TRAIL RIDE
One ROUND: 7th April 2019, Taneatua (Rain off or postponement date is April 14th 2019)
Round 1: Charity, Taneatua Squash Club, Sisams Farm, Fosters Road, Taneatua.
From Rotorua, go to Awakeri, then right into White Pine Bush Road (SH2) towards Taneatua, Come to Road / Rail bridge then turn right into Fosters Road follow arrows to site.
From Tauranga, come over the Whakatane bridge towards town, turn right at Firestation and follow road out towards Taneatua, turn right into White Pine Bush Road by the Squash Club, when you come over road / rail bridge turn left into Fosters road, follow arrows to site.
Check out details on Facebook (and like us to get any updates) or use our website to check for rides, you can also use the contact us form to send us your email address. Details also on: www.silverbullet.co.nz.
Charity Fundraising Trail rides, organised and promoted by Underwood & Wilkins Motorcycles as non competitive Family Fun for all ages and abilities. All profits go to the designated charities.
All events cater for:
- The little ones on mini 2 & 4 wheelers in a smaller paddock – Parental supervision is required.
- Absolute beginners and first time riders on a small easy track, generally 3-5 km long.
- Experienced and not so experienced riders on the big track, generally 20-30km long, not too hard with easy option splits. Suitable for 2 and 4 wheelers, old and new. No pillions or under 16’s on full size A.T.V’s.
- Helmets and sensible riding clothing compulsory. No gumboots.
- Good food and drinks at reasonable prices at all venues, available before rides start.
SIGN ON FROM 8.30, COMPULSORY MASS BRIEFING AT 9.45, RIDES START AT 10.00am. Tracks generally close between 2.30 & 3.00pm.
- Fees: $35.00 Senior: $15.00 High School: $10.00 Primary age and Younger: $65.00 Family (Max of 4)
‘’ These rides are all about non racing family fun”. Come and join the fun, we look forward to seeing you there.
Weather Check – If in doubt listen to 1XX (90.5 FM) for cancellations or phone 0800-308-622